Welcome to the registration of the 1st International Conference of the Eastern European Eating Disorders Network!
Conference registration fees allow entrance into the Opening ceremony and Welcome reception, scientific program events, exhibition, coffee breaks and include all conference material. Pre-Conference events and field trips/tours are additional. We also offer packages for NIS delegates and students, including packages with accommodation option (at University Dormitory).
Registration online is CLOSED!
Registration fees (in Euro, including VAT):
|Registration fees||Early registration until June 1, 2018||Late registration from June 2, 2018||Onsite registration fees|
|Regular participants (non NIS*)||150||200||225|
|Participants from NIS*||100||125||150|
|Students (Bachelor, Master, PhD)||75||90||115|
|Gala dinner||40||45 (Sold out)||–|
|Lunch||6||6 (Sold out)||–|
|Package** (non NIS*)||200||255 (Sold out)||–|
|Package (NIS*)||150||180 (Sold out)||–|
|Package (Students)||125||145 (Sold out)||–|
PACKAGES WITH ACCOMMODATION*** (at University dormitory)
|Package (NIS*) including 3-night shared accommodation (double occupancy)||175||175 (Sold out)||–|
|Package (NIS*) including 3-night accommodation (single occupancy)||200||200 (Sold out)||–|
|Package (Students) including 3-night shared accommodation (double occupancy)||150||150 (Sold out)||–|
|Package (Students) including 3-night accommodation (single occupancy)||180||180 (Sold out)||–|
* NIS – Newly Independent States (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia).
** Package includes registration + lunch (2 days) + gala dinner
***Packages with accommodation are available only for NIS delegates and students. Accommodation is offered at Vytautas Magnus University dormitory (Vytautas str. 71, Kaunas). The package includes registration + lunch (2 days) + gala dinner + minimum 3-night accommodation (single or double occupancy rooms).
Registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions;
- Access to exhibition;
- All Conference material;
- Opening ceremony and Welcome reception;
- Coffee breaks
Ways of payment:
- Payments by credit card are available during registration online.
- Payments by PayPal are available at http://www.gip-global.org/. To make the payment by Paypal, please register online first, having received an invoice and confirmation letter, go to the website www.gip-global.org and select “support”. On the left hand side you will find the “donate” button (“doneren”). Fill in the amount, select your country and click “inloggen” (log in to paypal). An English language form will appear, which you can complete and then make your payment.
- For payments by bank transfer, please use the following details:
Human Rights in Mental Health – FGIP
Account No. : NL25INGB0007723195
Registration no. 52712389
1200 BZ Hilversum
Important! Please indicate the delegate’s full name, surname and invoice number in the subject of the bank transfer. All bank fees must be paid by the participant.
Refunds and cancellations:
When participant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to pass on his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
-Cancellations received until June 1 – full refund applies with 30 Eur administrative fee.
-Cancellations received after June 1 – 50% of paid registration fees will be refunded.
-Registrations cancelled less than 14 days prior to the Conference beginning date will not be eligible for a refund.
Conference registration can be cancelled only by writing an email to the Secretariat at email@example.com. All refunds will be made within one month after the cancellation procedure is completed. For any questions regarding the registration procedure please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.